FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS!
Welcome to E-n-E Photography, Inc.
My name is Erin, and I will be your professional photographer. We are a full service, locally owned studio in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Certified & Fully Insured. You can come to our studio or better yet,we will come to you at the location of your choice!
Our aim is to provide you with the finest quality portraiture that you would be proud to hang on your walls and pass on to your children. Family heirlooms.
It's never been more important to print what you want to preserve today -in this digital age- tangible images showcasing the history of your family.
E-n-E Photography, Inc. provides fine art portraiture in a comfortable, stress-free environment.
Fresh, Natural...REAL Images that capture true emotions to last a lifetime.
I strive to be the only photographer you would consider when needing portraits.
I hope to be your photographer for life, whenever possible.
When you come to E-n-E Photography for photos- you should know, you'll only get the best we can offer.
The following is a list of the most FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -
To schedule a no-obligation consultation appointment or if you have other questions, contact us!
What should I expect when I book a Session with E-n-E Photography?
What You Receive With Every Paid Full Session from E-n-E Photography:
- The Consultation Appointment – For a successful portrait session-we want to be fully prepared for the day of your session. We’ll go over clothing choices and get a better idea of what you are wanting from your session, i.e. wall portraits, gift prints and questions on pricing & go over payment options, if needed. Getting better acquainted prior to your session– esp. if you have kids- will help the photo session run more smoothly.
- A reservation fee of up to $275 will be due at this appointment-whether it’s by phone or in person at our studio. The entire amount will be applied toward your session fees and/or product purchase or it will be refunded to you (we do not require a minimum purchase.)
- Full Sessions run $200 for an indoor studio session to $250 for outdoors, add $50 for sessions on the weekend Friday-Sunday. This cost covers our time and talent and does not include prints. For a Tastefully Risque’ Or Cover Girl Sessions (also known as boudoir), there is an additional fee for this type of session only.
- At all times- $150 of your reservation fee is Non-Refundable. When necessary, if notified of cancellation is within 25 hours or more advance notice by phone, it can be applied 1 time towards a new session within 30 days or a mutually agreed upon time - Sessions that require rescheduling due to weather are the exception for the first reschedule- after that we'll need to move to an indoor location.
- Your Session indoors OR outdoors within a 5 mile radius of Virginia Beach. We can go further!! In fact, I love to explore new locations! With a mutually agreed upon additional travel (minimal!) fee to cover our gas & time, have camera, will travel anywhere around the world, if you'd like! Choose the option of BOTH indoor & outdoor- for an additional fee.
- 20 image proofs, minimum -but nearly always more!-they are artistically rendered and ready for viewing at your View & Order Appointment, approx. two weeks after your session. Final retouching & digital artwork is provided on EVERY image ordered. SEE BELOW-
- View & Order Appointment - Unveiling of your photos and order placement. ALL DECISION MAKERS MUST BE AT THIS APPOINTMENT! -There is a $75 Reschedule fee if you do not show up for this appointment, which if you call in advance, we are happy to apply to a wall portrait purchase. For out of town clients, we'll make every effort to see you at our studio the same week or make arrangements to see them online via a site such as Skype.
- NO CHILDREN at the V&O only, if possible- (nursing babies are welcome). You’ll want to reserve approx. 2 hours to go over the proofs and place your order. At this appointment- we’ll look over each image and help guide you to the best decision for your wants & needs. After figuring out what you'd like for your wall portraits, books, albums, cards & prints, we'll consider all of it and fit you into the best Collection that we offer, giving you the best possible price. REMEMBER, you are placing your order at this time- ALL ORDERS will be final at your appointment. There is homework provided prior to your V&O to help prepare and figure out your photographic needs- what you want for your walls- what you need for gifts and family & friends. To minimize the time it takes to go through all the images and order- you'll want to list those you need to gift prior to coming to this appointment. - IF- at the end of your appointment, you are still unable to come an final decision- a second appointment can be arranged with a $500 deposit, $100 is non-refundable for our time which can be waived by 50% if you purchase an album or wall portrait. The remaining deposit will be applied towards your final invoice.
- Interest-free payment plans are available - however, orders will not be added to the queue for ordering until 50% has been paid-SEE PAYMENT PLAN FAQ BELOW-
- Assistance with hanging of all wall portraits is also available at no charge, upon request.
Do you have a Minimum Purchase?
No, we trust that you'll love your images so much that we don't need to institute a minimum order - that being said, most of our clients spend between $400 and $3000 - many who utilize our great payment plans!
Do you offer a Disc of all the digital images?
Yes! We actually offer 8x10 Digital files with unlimited print permission, purchased within all our Collections - with our largest Collection - you can even qualify to get all of your 8x10 digital files from your session for as low as $35 or $400 for all of your session images.
I just need a quick session - just a couple of photos, can you do that?
Yes! But it's not as simple as just taking a couple of photos so we offer Mini Sessions in studio Monday - Fridays - at our Spacious studio off of London Bridge Rd. in Virginia Beach- Mini Sessions are up to 20 Minutes-with 1 outfit & background choice. Your images will be immediately downloaded & you'll need to place your order the same day with a 20% discount off of our normal pricing valid the same day only.
We also offer Holiday special events- Easter, Halloween & Christmas with Santa - Space is limited - so book in advance - Loyal Family & Friends have first preference!
What is your Family & Friends Loyalty program?
Clients that have hired us to photograph them for a full session - and love their photos - are invited into our Friend & Family Loyalty Program, where they'll always get $200 off their sessions (That means all minis and full sessions in the studio would be FREE) FOREVER - PLUS! if they come back to see us within 2 years of their initial session - they will continue getting the value they received from that session. Call us to learn more about it - it's easier to explain in person - but clients, our Friends & Family LOVE this benefit!
Do you photograph on location or in a studio?
BOTH! We are available to photograph you, your family, whether it's children, pets, grandparents, aunts, uncles, all your extended family- outdoors at the beach, any park, any location of your choice - or in our spacious studio on the corner of London Bridge Rd. & Dam Neck in Virginia Beach. Take a peak at E-n-E's Studio!
Do you photograph Weddings?
Yes!! We do not market directly for weddings at this time, because weddings are the most demanding work for a photographer- we limit the number of weddings we'll even do in a year, giving priority to our Family & Friends Loyalty clients first-we also only book 1 per month!
We definitely love to capture those very special moments between two people. Our full wedding coverage includes an engagement session with option not to continue the wedding contract, if we do not click- It's incredibly important to get along and LIKE! your photographer because you'll spend the majority of your time with them on your most important day! Give us a call so we can get to know you and find out all about your dream come true wedding plans. DESTINATION WEDDING?! Yes, please, talk to us-Erin LOVES to travel!
How long do you keep our photos?
Because everything is digital these days- we store the negative data from the images that you order -the ones you order prints of, for as long as we have room on our hard drives- which is a long time! Our images are backed up in 3 different spots including online. We cannot guarantee the unordered images past a year or the ordered images forever so ordering the images for prints that you love is incredibly important- what with acts of nature beyond our control- we can guarantee that we will make every effort to locate you when we are archiving and deleting images prior. This is why you need to purchase your photos at your View & Order Session.
Do you offer any military discounts?
Military members, who are deploying for six months or longer, are encouraged to get their FREE Session prior to leaving with their loved ones- We'll even do it upon return, up to 60 days PRE or POST Deployment. Just email or call to arrange a time! Homecoming photography coverage is available for free for current clients only. If you are a new client- a full session must be booked as well to receive the complimentary homecoming coverage.
How can I get in touch with you, if I move?
Internet is great for keeping in touch. If you google: Erin L. Clark or E-n-E Photography- even 'enephoto' -you'll always be able to find us. We are on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram & Google+ and have no intention on quitting, so long as people keep hiring us- we will be around for a long time!
How do I know you are legitimate and what is your Guarantee?
Erin is a Certified Professional & Master Photographer - She is a member of PPA, VPPA and the Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce. Licensed & insured in Virginia Beach and the state of Virginia. Your satisfaction & happiness are very important to E-n-E. If you're unhappy with your images, we'll do another session at no charge. If you still aren't happy with the images- we'll refund your Session fee, no questions asked, provided you tell us up to 7 days after your V&O. You should know, this has NEVER happened.
How much will this cost me?
First off, we do not require a minimum purchase. Everything we offer is custom tailored & designed according to your personality and tastes. Our Full Session includes unlimited poses, backdrops and clothing changes lasting up to 2 hours- we have Special Collections (packages) that start at $270. But you don't have to get Collection – if all you want is ONE-8x10 gift print– It would be fully retouched to make you look your very best – printed on archival fine linen paper and mounted on archival board – The charge for this would be $125 (ONLY if this is the ONLY print you purchase!) BUT! When you purchase more than one image- that same 8x10 could cost as low as $44.
We offer many commissioned fine art items- such as museum quality, fine art fiber prints Heirloom Painter Portraits, Fusion Collages, Albums & custom greeting cards as well as all sizes of prints, to name a few.
Depending on how many you love & what you want for your home and need for gifts- Our typical client spends on average from $800-$2500. This is because they love so many of our images! Many budget conscious clients, who still value the memories & fine art quality, can & do spend as little as $125 and $270 on print products…(just let us know before we do your photo session- so we can limit how many different poses & photos we capture, to avoid providing you with too many images that you love!!) NO decisions on what to order happen until the View & Order appointment.
We are so confident that you will love the photographs that there is NO MINIMUM purchase requirement. Keep in mind, that we offer great payment plans too! If you appreciate the value of excellent portraiture and want to love, Love, LOVE your images instead of settling for mediocre- then we are your photographers – we want to be your ONLY photographer whenever possible because you won't settle for less!
PLEASE UNDERSTAND! This is our livelihood – We don't do this as a hobby. A full session will take approximately 26 hours of time from start to finish and that's not including all the costs involved from printers, computers, cameras and software, insurance & taxes, etc. 50-70 hours just doing the before & after office admin and work is not an exaggeration – we go over each of your images with a 'fine-tooth comb' before sending it to print - guaranteeing you will get the finest art portrait that we can provide and that you will absolutely love.
Do you take credit cards? Yes- we take all major Credit Cards.
I am not sure I can afford your services, but I love your work, do you offer a payment plan?
Custom tailored interest free payment plans are available if you would like to split your invoice into up to 3 installment payments. If you'd like to take advantage of 6 months up to a year long payment plan- this is an option as well- however there is a processing & handling fee applied. We know how time flies and you can't wait to capture special moments and milestones- If you want photos you love, but think you have to wait to save money for it- talk to us-We can figure out a payment plan that works for you, so you can capture those images NOW. NOTE: Images cannot be processed until 50% of invoice is paid, it will be placed in a queue, possibly taking longer than the normal turnaround time. Orders paid in full at V&O Session will have priority and fastest turnaround (approximately 4 weeks for prints & portraits), more time is required for custom designed books & albums & custom created commissioned collages and wall art, as Erin personally reserves time to do all the final 'fine tooth combing' of your image before sending it to print.
Do you have a Newsletter?
Yes! Sign up for our mailing list: Newsletter Signup so you don't miss out on our latest specials!!
We look forward to meeting & working with you to create images that you truly love!
TELEPHONE: 757-689-2950 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org